4.10.15

the vt wonen & design fair






- inspiration - ideas- meetings - diy - trends- creativity -

this week I visited the "vtwonen & designfair" in Amsterdam
(the former woonbeurs and the biggest dutch interior and design fair) 
 where I really had a great time and where I met a lot of fellow bloggers!

I started my visit by admiring one of the most inspiring spots at the fair, 
the decorated home of vt wonen and its stunning garden
where a group of dutch bloggers (vosgesparis, april and may and Beeldsteil
created a beautiful blogger spot where visitors could follow creative workshops

Today an impression of this stunning house where we I found 
beautiful design pieces combined with vintage and more affordable furniture, 
an industrial and botanical atmosphere, a dreamkitchen, a stunning facade, 
workspaces created with tiles, warm and dark shades, amazing ceramics, 
great art, photos and prints on the wall and stylish monochrome accessories. 

Great styling work by the team of vtwonen magazine that really inspired me...
Did you have a favourite stand at the fair? 

                                                                                                                               photos elvs